You will discover the community of Eagle Mountain nestled in the ravines of the McDowell Mountains with soaring mountain peaks all around you. The sunrises and sunsets are truly spectacular here for all Eagle Mountain Homes. The sophisticated buyer needs to look no further than homes in Eagle Mountain. Eagle Mountain is strategically located on the border of Fountain Hills and Scottsdale AZ. Views and elevated homesites here are plentiful. Eagle Mountain Homes provide a variety with a selection of apartment-style villas, townhouses, single-family homes, and custom homes and home sites.
Golf at Eagle Mountain is in one word, phenomenal. Designed by Scott Miller, this course features rolling hills, verdant valleys, box canyons, and dramatic elevation changes. The Eagle Mountain Golf Course is challenging but forgiving. The vistas throughout the course provide 360-degree mountain and valley views that will not disappoint. This course is one of my favorite courses to play and comes highly recommended. This course is public with no membership fees required. One of the Valley’s best-kept secrets.
Here are just some of the accolades Eagle Mountain has been awarded:
- “Best New Public Golf Course” by the Arizona Republic in 1996
- “Best of Phoenix Public Golf Courses” in 2006 by the Phoenix New Times
- “#1 Public Golf Course” Ranking Arizona Magazine, 2006 – 2007
- Ranked #1 Golf Shop in Arizona by Ranking Arizona Business 2000
- Top 100 Fairways for Women by Golf for Women 2000
- Top 100 Golf Shops by Golf World Business 2001 and 2002
- Top 100 Golf Shops by Golf Shop Operations 1998 and 1999
Let Kelly Cook and the Cook & Associates Real Estate Advisors assist you in your Eagle Mountain real estate search. We represent both sellers and buyers for all homes in Eagle Mountain, Scottsdale, AZ. From a basic, single-story property to a custom estate, trust the Cook & Associates Real Estate Advisors to ensure your end goals are met.